Cordless Classic X biscuit joiner from the inventor of the Lamello system for cutting the 4mm groove. The proven and well-designed machine with it's carbide tipped blade is fast and versatile in its use and the basis for the wide range of connectors with fixed, self-clamping and detachable solutions. Precision in every component leads to perfect accuracy of the workpieces, and the battery drive means even more flexible application. The multifunctional stop square allows perfect mitres by applying on the exterior surface and stabilises the machine in vertical position.
- The highly efficient, simple and accurate joining system for panels
- Quick joining with the ready-to-use cordless power tool without connecting it to a power outlet
- Multifunctional stop square, swivelling front stop with fixed pivot point and high-precision application surfaces
- Classic X cordless
- Optional 2 x CAS batteries 18V, LiHD 4.0 Ah
- Optional charger ASC 55, plug type C Euro)
- Carbide tipped cutter
- Suction stub 36mm
- Stop square
- Spacer 4mm
- Tool set
- Dust bag
Cutting depth max: 20mm
Operating instructions: Click here
Please call us for advice or in the unlikely event that you find a product cheaper elsewhere.